NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS
At Crossleys Accident repair centres we remain committed to staying open for the foreseeable future, whilst adopting contactless processes to mitigate the risk that Covid-19 present.
We have had to take the very difficult decision to scale down our staffing as a response to the reduction in demand and to protect those staff who remain on our sites. Our Common Edge Road site has been temporarily closed and we have moved all business from Aldon Road, Poulton Industrial Estate to our Wyrefields site round the corner to support this process. We remain open at Commercial Road Liverpool and at Crossleys Ford, Orrel lane, Liverpool with a reduced staffing compliment.
To manage going forward:
- We have closed our reception areas to the public but are offering a free vehicle collection & delivery service to let us do all the leg work.
- We will prioritise the repair of vehicles for identified key workers following presentation of the appropriate ID.
- If your vehicle is driveable, then we are asking our customers to take the images of the damage (to assist we will email a guide to the range of images we require). Our estimators will talk you through this process and we can prepare a repair estimate, prior to us collecting your vehicle for repairs.
- Our dedicated customer service team will keep customers up to date via your preferred method contact; phone, text or email.
- Card payments for insurance excesses, retail jobs etc can be taken over the phone.
We know the value that people place on mobility so are endeavouring to get customers vehicles including our valuable key workers repaired and back on the road in the safest way possible. If you want to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us on:
Blackpool: 01253 886647,
Commercial Road, Liverpool: 0151-207-0088 &
Crossleys Ford, Bootle : 0151-318- 5500.